Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (JimSimons, AndrewAMD), 12,523 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
installing the MAX TO MDL.dle file #98999
11/17/06 01:42
11/17/06 01:42
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24
I
iapryx Offline OP
Newbie
iapryx  Offline OP
Newbie
I

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24
Hi,

I downloaded the MAX to MDL converter from the Downloads section and I unzipped a DLE file. How do I apply this to the 3D Game Studio MAX program? There weren't any instructions included...


"Dystopia" sci-fi MMORPG, beta coming soon
Re: installing the MAX TO MDL.dle file [Re: iapryx] #99000
11/17/06 06:08
11/17/06 06:08
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,558
HK
V
vlau Offline
Serious User
vlau  Offline
Serious User
V

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,558
HK
Download the max 4 to mdl also, then unzip and read
the MAXExport.txt file, there are some important
info you must know.

Re: installing the MAX TO MDL.dle file [Re: vlau] #99001
11/17/06 08:21
11/17/06 08:21
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,121
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,121
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Why don't you ask this question the makers of that plug-in or in the 3ds max forums?

And by the way: What is your 3d-Gamestudio Version? I mean, the latest version supports 3ds files with several textures per mesh and probably does not need this exporter.


Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1