Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 23,442 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Newton(version 1.53 and GS6.5) #101535
12/07/06 21:11
12/07/06 21:11
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 44
S
Stelynn Offline OP
Newbie
Stelynn  Offline OP
Newbie
S

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 44
I was wondering if anyone has been working on getting the new Newton version 1.53 ported to GS6.

Re: Newton(version 1.53 and GS6.5) [Re: Stelynn] #101536
12/08/06 02:22
12/08/06 02:22
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 514
Brazil
Carloos Offline
User
Carloos  Offline
User

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 514
Brazil
nobody is doing it.

I think as soon as C-Lite is finished, you can include it by yourself, I think, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I think it seems to be hard to do.

I hope someone with more knowledge can clarify this better, I'm also interested.


Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1