Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Respect History setting for Z systems
by Zheka. 10/02/26 11:36
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, 3run, julienp, 1 invisible), 5,607 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
[sell] 80+ Historical 1800s Buildings, Machinery #101931
12/12/06 10:57
12/12/06 10:57
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 112
Kamiomi Offline OP
Member
Kamiomi  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 112
Hi gang,

We've been making tons of buildings and machinery for our game set in the American west in the 1800s - and I thought I'd make them available on Turbosquid.com as well to raise some money for game-related expenses.

Since they're in MDL7 format (as well as Lightwave LWO, and 3DS), I thought I'd post about it here as well. They're reasonably priced, available as individual models, or sets of 10-15, and a few of the simpler models are free.

80+ Historical 1800s Buildings on Turbosquid.com



Re: [sell] 80+ Historical 1800s Buildings, Machinery [Re: Kamiomi] #101932
12/12/06 20:37
12/12/06 20:37
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,758
Antwerp,Belgium
frazzle Offline
Expert
frazzle  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,758
Antwerp,Belgium
Nice models you maded there Kamiomi !!
I really like your style

Cheers

Frazzle


Antec® Case
Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® i7 975 Quad Core
8 GB RAM DDR3
SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB
Re: [sell] 80+ Historical 1800s Buildings, Machine [Re: frazzle] #101933
12/12/06 21:45
12/12/06 21:45
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 112
Kamiomi Offline OP
Member
Kamiomi  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 112
Thanks very much. I tried to make sure all the buildings sort of "match" with each other.

It was a couple of months of work, so I'm hoping to make some money from it before the game comes out.




Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1