Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 3,597 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
finding the vertex values #107047
01/16/07 01:45
01/16/07 01:45
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 139
Illinois
Sharx Offline OP
Member
Sharx  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 139
Illinois
how is this done? for example:

vec_for_vertex(temp.x,player_weapon,274);
vec_for_vertex(temp2.x,player_weapon,54);

how would I find those values in MED?


I discovered video game development was not my life's passion, that's why I'M SELLING MY 3D GAME STUDIO PRO for 1/3 of the full price.
Re: finding the vertex values [Re: Sharx] #107048
01/16/07 04:24
01/16/07 04:24
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 139
Illinois
Sharx Offline OP
Member
Sharx  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 139
Illinois
nevermind, I found it. It's in the lower right hand corner .


I discovered video game development was not my life's passion, that's why I'M SELLING MY 3D GAME STUDIO PRO for 1/3 of the full price.

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1