Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
New FXCM FIX Plugin
by flink. 06/04/24 07:30
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,459 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19058 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Final game list #108494
01/21/07 19:34
01/21/07 19:34
C
Camelmiester Offline OP
Camelmiester  Offline OP
C

I dont know if anybody has noticed but I've been trying to come up with a game idea lately. Finally i've come up with the list of my favorite ideas for first games. I'd like you guys to say (on poll) what game you think could or would be most enjoyable, original, etc. 1. This is a Sci fi FPS wheer you are in a squad of, essentially, suiciders. You are sent in on the most dangerous missions. The game is set to have 10 levels with 7 total guns plus gadgets like NV goggels etc.
2. This is a mideval FP action involving alot of sword play. You are a night basically gone bad, You have become a mercenary after barely escaping the guilatene in France. The game will have you gaining respect, allies, new weapons, and a few surprises over 6 detailed levels. 3. An RTS/FPS set in the near future in which you are commander of (yet another) crack team of commandos. The game will use intense strategy as you will have but 5-7 members in your squad against all odds. Of course these 5-7 men are incredibly good. You can switch from RTS mode (controlling all the fighting) to FPS mode (a single soldier) with the touch of a button and change back just as easily. I think you'll find yourself switching quite alot. 4. A Sci-Fi 3rd P adventure set in a post apocolyptic world desguised by the government as the perfect land. You have to discover the secrets of your world before the entire population falls under the curtain of mass genocide laid down by the gov't. You'll find yourself visiting five vastly different zones from the beatutiful grass of the fake earth to the barren deserts of the outskirts, to the red hot lava flows of an overactive volcano. 5. A puzzle/stealth 3rd person game in which you are Power, a manipulative mass of energy withj the ability to contol all forms of power. He is bent on getting all of his power back from those who took it using stealth, deciet, extraordinary powers, and maybe a little money. That's it.

Favorite Game
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 01/21/07 19:33
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Re: Final game list [Re: Camelmiester] #108495
01/27/07 01:27
01/27/07 01:27
C
Camelmiester Offline OP
Camelmiester  Offline OP
C

Sci-Fi adevnture it is! Vote closed

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de