Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 09/28/26 10:17
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (ukgamer, Yopachi, ratz), 2,990 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19242 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Help!!!!! I need human avatars #109361
01/26/07 16:07
01/26/07 16:07
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
L
laohu316316 Offline OP
Newbie
laohu316316  Offline OP
Newbie
L

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
Can anyone help me locate a program or company that sells pre built human like avatars with simple animations for use in Game studio? I need to populate several enviroments with humans that are doing simple random acts like sitting, drinking, walking?


patrick

Re: Help!!!!! I need human avatars [Re: laohu316316] #109362
01/26/07 17:31
01/26/07 17:31
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 77
Dresden, Germany
ttphilipp Offline
Junior Member
ttphilipp  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 77
Dresden, Germany

Re: Help!!!!! I need human avatars [Re: ttphilipp] #109363
01/26/07 18:29
01/26/07 18:29
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
L
laohu316316 Offline OP
Newbie
laohu316316  Offline OP
Newbie
L

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
how do you change the animations in GS? Also can you import and export these in 3dmax?

Re: Help!!!!! I need human avatars [Re: laohu316316] #109364
01/26/07 19:05
01/26/07 19:05
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
L
laohu316316 Offline OP
Newbie
laohu316316  Offline OP
Newbie
L

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 24
USA
how do you change the animations in GS? Also can you import and export these in 3dmax?

Re: Help!!!!! I need human avatars [Re: laohu316316] #109365
01/27/07 09:39
01/27/07 09:39
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 77
Dresden, Germany
ttphilipp Offline
Junior Member
ttphilipp  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 77
Dresden, Germany
Some important things for animating:


But its better when you read the Manual.


Quote:

Also can you import and export these in 3dmax?




Sorry, but I can't help you with 3dmax because I'm not familiar with
this program.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1