Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 3,490 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
update problems #112059
02/15/07 16:49
02/15/07 16:49
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 15
G
gettarobox Offline OP
Newbie
gettarobox  Offline OP
Newbie
G

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 15
I am not sure if it is because I'm on Vista or not but I am unable to update to V6.50. I am aware that no one claims that GS is compatible with Vista yet. But, you might care to hear about the error. I am getting a CRC Miss-match error. error #261. "currupt Dll". Good thing I am using XP at home. Any help is welcome.
Thanks.

Re: update problems [Re: gettarobox] #112060
02/15/07 19:55
02/15/07 19:55
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,727
old_bill Offline
Senior Expert
old_bill  Offline
Senior Expert

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,727
You should maybe join this discussion:
http://www.coniserver.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/723169/

They're already talking about updating issues.


Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Re: update problems [Re: old_bill] #112061
02/15/07 21:00
02/15/07 21:00
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 15
G
gettarobox Offline OP
Newbie
gettarobox  Offline OP
Newbie
G

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 15
thanks old bill. I'm probably not going to Vista on my home PC for a long while. As Dir. of Technology of the college I work at I decided to try out Vista on my machine and this is the first problem I've had with it so far.
thanks again.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1