Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (3run, Ayumi), 8,936 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is it possible to change res to? #122476
04/09/07 00:23
04/09/07 00:23
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 52
M
Magus Offline OP
Junior Member
Magus  Offline OP
Junior Member
M

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 52
I have A6.5 standard and I know it has limited resolution sizes however is it possible to convert a finished game to a lower resolution? Like 480x272 ? I know it sounds dumb but hey PSPs resolution and I have my reasons

Re: Is it possible to change res to? [Re: Magus] #122477
04/09/07 00:58
04/09/07 00:58
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
xXxGuitar511 Offline
Expert
xXxGuitar511  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
video_set(var width,var height,var depth,var screen)

Check out the manual...


It sets the size of the window in windowed mode, and fullscreen options depend on the video card...


xXxGuitar511
- Programmer

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1