|
|
LAN??
#125357
04/21/07 03:20
04/21/07 03:20
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 148
Ireng
OP
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 148
|
Hi there, Mr. and Ms. Conitec. My problem is simple. I have two computers wired on a Local Area Network. One of them, codenamed "Black", has my copy of Gamestudio, and my game folders, but it's the one my whole familiy uses. The other computer, "Gray", is my my bedroom. What I want to know is if I can transfer my copy of Gamestudio from Black to Gray, without messing with the Conitec Empire.
"When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine."
Old Snake
|
|
|
Re: LAN??
[Re: Xarthor]
#125359
04/21/07 17:50
04/21/07 17:50
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 148
Ireng
OP
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 148
|
Thank you for your time, but to be absolutely sure, I'd like to hear word from a Conitec representative.
"When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine."
Old Snake
|
|
|
Re: LAN??
[Re: Ireng]
#125360
04/22/07 13:58
04/22/07 13:58
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 398
Bot190
Senior Member
|
Senior Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 398
|
thunder is correct, i ask a question similar to this before and conitec respons was go ahead as lond as you are the only one to use it.
Wait, there isn't a "Make My Game Now" button?
|
|
|
|