Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (matty47, 1 invisible), 6,408 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Problem with installation #128336
05/06/07 10:18
05/06/07 10:18
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 29
the Netherlands
I
Ingmar Offline OP
Newbie
Ingmar  Offline OP
Newbie
I

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 29
the Netherlands
I already sent a message to Conitec, but I haven't got an answer yet and I need an answer (don't know if this is the right place):

About two/three years ago I bought 3D Gamestudio Extra with the Acknex 6 engine. Installation went fine and I had lots of fun with the program. But since this morning I have a new computer (with Windows Viste Home Premium btw) and I tried to install the program. But then I got a problem -> I installed the demo version en then I opened key.exe to install my bought version of 3D Gamestudio. But when I hit Unzip in that exe-file I get the following error:
Can't create output file c:\Program Files\Gstudio6\bin\acknex.exe (see enclosed picture)

How can I solve this stupid problem?

Thanks!



Last edited by Ingmar; 05/06/07 10:20.
Re: Problem with installation [Re: Ingmar] #128337
05/06/07 13:55
05/06/07 13:55
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 29
the Netherlands
I
Ingmar Offline OP
Newbie
Ingmar  Offline OP
Newbie
I

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 29
the Netherlands
Problemo solved!

Re: Problem with installation [Re: Ingmar] #128338
05/07/07 21:28
05/07/07 21:28
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,973
Bay Area
Doug Offline
Senior Expert
Doug  Offline
Senior Expert

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,973
Bay Area
Please tell us how you solved the problem (in case somebody finds this thread in a search).

I'm guessing you had to "Run as Admin" correct?


Conitec's Free Resources:
User Magazine || Docs and Tutorials || WIKI

Moderated by  old_bill, Tobias 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1