Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (VHX, Ayumi, KRT), 8,379 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
How do you turn on Stencil Shadow? #144393
07/30/07 00:35
07/30/07 00:35
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
F
fresh Offline OP
Newbie
fresh  Offline OP
Newbie
F

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Hi I'm a begineer and am just wondfering how to turn on Stencil shadow . According to the G7 manual it's:

var shadow_stencil = on;

But when i do that i get an error "on is an undeclared identifier"...

Somebody Help me plz!

Re: How do you turn on Stencil Shadow? [Re: fresh] #144394
07/30/07 01:42
07/30/07 01:42
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
F
fresh Offline OP
Newbie
fresh  Offline OP
Newbie
F

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Okey I think I've figured out how to turn it on. ( just shadow_stencil = 2 or 1 works). The frame rate is a lot slower so I assume it's on stencil.

But, the shadow is not dynamic... shadow angle are not affected by any (dynamic)light source I placed on WED it only seems to change angle depending on the sun's angle... Also I can't get it to cast on walls...no matter how I placed the lights.... the shadow just caste downwards...(isn't that z-buffer shadow)?

Someone please help?

btw I'm using the trial version of the newest A7 from the download area..
(it says in the version page there's dynamic shadow but no static shadow?? )


Moderated by  HeelX, Lukas, rayp, Rei_Ayanami, Superku, Tobias, TWO, VeT 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1