Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, ozgur), 1,415 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Samples & Tutorials #156196
09/22/07 01:06
09/22/07 01:06
C
Cubevisions Offline OP
Cubevisions  Offline OP
C

Hello,

I recently bought 3D GameStudio A7 and i have some requests and some doubts. I have some experience working with GameMaker, RPG Maker, Fighter Maker, FPS Creator and other software, and i don't know how i'll get going with 3D GameStudio. I don't know how many time i'll need to spend to learn how to work with it, and even don't know how to work with it. I hope that this community is something good to crawl within, with helpful and great people to chat and learn from.

I would like to request some samples and good tutorials. I really learn when i check something that has already been done, so, if you guys know a good place to download demos, just tell me. Also, i would like to know some good tutorials. Thanks in advance

Re: Samples & Tutorials [Re: Cubevisions] #156197
09/22/07 04:31
09/22/07 04:31
Australia
A
adoado Offline

User
adoado  Offline

User
A

Australia
Hello!

Welcome to the forums

This forum is full of great people so its a great place to ask about any troubles/issues/requests/etc you have

One great place is the AUM - it's an online magazine that has tutorials on all different things - from multiplayer games to how to write particle effects to the very basics - its a great place to start
http://www.conitec.net/english/gstudio/aum.htm

There is also the Acknex Unlimited Site that has lots of tutorials, free scripts, models, DLLs, etc.
http://au.conitec.net/

Goodluck, and again, welcome
Adoado.

Visit our development blog: http://yellloh.com
Re: Samples & Tutorials [Re: adoado] #156198
09/24/07 01:35
09/24/07 01:35
C
Cubevisions Offline OP
Cubevisions  Offline OP
C

Thanks for the tips, adoado, but i was looking for deeper tutorials for beginners and some good code samples. In the GameMaker community we have a lot of open-source games with commented code and also help files that teach how they done what. Also, they have lots of good starting tutorials. Is there any alternative to GameStudio like that?

Re: Samples & Tutorials [Re: Cubevisions] #156199
09/24/07 23:02
09/24/07 23:02
suriname0 Offline
suriname0  Offline

You can check out the Scripting tutorial (a bit antiquated, but still excellent) on the Download page of www.gamestudio.com.

Also, download a DLL or test level form Acknex Unlimited for any code example you might want. Many of the tutorials there are also pretty high quality. (I would suggest the FPS tutorials by Grimber.)

If I am posting, it probably means I am asking a question. Or faking my knowledge by agreeing with somebody else.

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de