Hi folks,

I need someone who can help me to create a custom experience bar for the HUD in my RPG. The only thing that needs to be done is the code which will run the animation for the bar it's self. The code that ties the rate of increase for the bar is already complete. I have been somewhat stumped on how to achieve the shape that I need. I do not wish to alter my current HUD, and have tried several methods to no effect.

This is not a paying job, but I will be very greatful for the help, and list your name in the credits.

The bar it's self will be a layer behind the HUD borders and it is a green half elipsoid. It should start out invisible, and be able to "fill" up as the player gains more experience. The bar shoul gow a brighter shade of green as it nears full height. When it is nearly full a specialized particle field should be generated to match the shape of the bar, and then become intensly bright when the player levels up.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jesse

you can find me with my face in the keyboard, unshaven, listening to some nameless techno tragedy, and hashing through code over a cold cup a stale joe. __________________________________ yours truly