Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
New FXCM FIX Plugin
by flink. 06/04/24 07:30
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 1,454 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19058 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Skilled Web Site Developer #161677
10/17/07 22:08
10/17/07 22:08
Florida
O
oldschoolj Offline OP
oldschoolj  Offline OP
O

Florida
I will need a some one who is highly capable to code and implement the following features into the existing website for my upcoming release. My webhost is fully capable of handling all aspects of business. It includes paypal, miva merchant, verisign, large storage space, and fast downloading speeds. There are two databases in Mysql, and it is hosted on a Redhat Linux server. I also have a private Real Media streaming server, and Email marketeer. Many other options are included, but seeing as how I am not a web programmer, I really don't know what to do with them. I have designed the website from the ground up, and all graphixs, buttons, etc. are complete.

1- Payment methods. I have paypal, and a merchant account, so I will need you to program a way to link the buttons and allow the purchaser to pay for the game, and then be taken to a game download screen.

2- Automatic receipts, and databasing. I want to make sure that they recieve a receipt from paypal, and a custom designed receipt from my company. I want to make sure they are kept aware of updates, and are automatically sent pertinent information. I want to store all of their information in a database that I can easily access and browse. I can program the back end for that, but I also want to be able to access it from the frontend.

3- I want to be notified when Purchases are made.

I think thats pretty much it. PM me with your price, and an other questions.

Thanks!

Jesse

you can find me with my face in the keyboard, unshaven, listening to some nameless techno tragedy, and hashing through code over a cold cup a stale joe. __________________________________ yours truly
Re: Skilled Web Site Developer [Re: oldschoolj] #161678
10/18/07 01:21
10/18/07 01:21
Maine , United States
D
Dragon6261 Offline
Dragon6261  Offline
D

Maine , United States
Usally a webhost will have site addons such as paypal paying that is already coded and you just place it where you want it. also most websites have a site addon for newsletters. I know tripod does, and these features cost nothing.
as far as recipts paypal takes care of that, and they notidfy you of any purchases made from your account

Dragonlair Digital Creations http://dragonlairme.tripod.com/
Re: Skilled Web Site Developer [Re: Dragon6261] #161679
10/18/07 01:43
10/18/07 01:43
Florida
O
oldschoolj Offline OP
oldschoolj  Offline OP
O

Florida
Ya I am aware that this is a common part of alot of webhosts. However, my plan does not have any of these templated, or I wouldn't be asking for a programer to do this. Also, paypal does provide receipts, but I want custom receipts sent out. My website is 100% custom, and because there are no templates, it allows for the most customization and flexibility.

Thanks for the info dragon

you can find me with my face in the keyboard, unshaven, listening to some nameless techno tragedy, and hashing through code over a cold cup a stale joe. __________________________________ yours truly

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de