Picked up a copy of GS a couple of weeks ago, but before I could get too far into it I also picked up the flu, so am just now getting into it.

First thing I did was download all the relevant tutorials and resources I could find, then played with Lite-C to get a feel for it (nice stuff). I always like to go through anything new step by step so I don't miss anything along the way, so this was the weekend to sit down and go through all tutorials. Ran into some things right away, however. Like, most of the things the tuts and docs tell me to load up or look for aren't there.

From what I've found in the forums I think it's because of the transition to updated versions and the new t7 that's coming out, but not sure about that. I downloaded the current rc for t7, installed it, and played with it. Looks good, but I'd kind of like to do my standard step through on the docs and tuts. Just thought I'd ask for clarification before I went too far - Am I right in assuming that things are missing from 7.07 that were in previous versions? And if so, can I download and install an earlier version that does contain the assets/entities/templates referred to in all the docs and tuts? The help file/manual that comes with 7.07 is quite thorough and very helpful, I'd just like to do all the walkthroughs to start from the beginning.

I looked around for a direct answer to this, but couldn't find one. I'm guessing it's because most of the people here have been here a while and know the answer so it's not been discussed much. If it has been and I just didn't find it, sorry for re-asking. Thanks...

A7 Commercial
Two Track Music