|
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, 3run, julienp, 1 invisible),
5,607
guests, and 0
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Wild water ski demo.
#190745
10/15/03 08:56
10/15/03 08:56
|
|
|
Wild water ski demo.
ULS has a lot of projects. One of them is wild water ski.
Heres a little demo of the game in early stage. Final product will have tricks and physics.
We hope you enjoy this demo
Team Ultra Line Software.
Get the WWS DEMO HERE!
Let us know what you think so far.
PS the file is rar you can unzip it with :
zip-powerarchiver-Winrar or other proggies
Have fun
|
|
|
|
Re: Wild water ski demo.
[Re: Realspawn]
#190756
10/16/03 00:19
10/16/03 00:19
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Then the menu song sounds pretty nice!
|
|
|
Re: Wild water ski demo.
#190757
10/16/03 02:39
10/16/03 02:39
|
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,174 Israel, Haifa
ROMAC
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,174
Israel, Haifa
|
Hey, I'm not going to give my opinion of the game because I have a water ski game that was made by a professional company of more than 30 people in over 3 years, so I'm afraid my opinion would be comparing your game to theirs. But I do have one important thing to say for whoever made the menu, which I am assuming is Realspawn: You have a typo in the credits, where you give credits for "IMAGES" - you misspelled that, you wrote: IMADES, happy I'm the first to find it!  Unless imades is just a word I don't know - I hope it's not, that would make me look stupid wouldn't it?
|
|
|
Re: Wild water ski demo.
[Re: Realspawn]
#190763
10/16/03 05:29
10/16/03 05:29
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 293 indiana
in_christ
Member
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 293
indiana
|
very nice spawny great little demo , it would be alot of fun to play the game.
JESUS LOVES YOU!!!
|
|
|
Re: Wild water ski demo.
[Re: Realspawn]
#190764
10/16/03 05:49
10/16/03 05:49
|
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,973 Bay Area
Doug
Senior Expert
|
Senior Expert
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 8,973
Bay Area
|
Quote:
The menu song is a free royalty sourche from flash kit.
Thank you! I knew I heard that song somewhere before and it was driving me nuts!
|
|
|
|