by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, RealSerious3D, BrainSailor), 1,265 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19059 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Apply effects to images and movies (download & screenshots) #202684
04/16/08 14:41
04/16/08 14:41
Florida
Zelek Offline OP
Zelek  Offline OP

Florida
Hi everyone. I put together a little program (called TriP) to apply post-processing effects to images and movies that I'd like to share. An .exe and full source can be downloaded here (with or without a sample movie included):
Download TriP

There is a small tutorial PDF included in the download. My interest in making the program was to turn images/movies into "sketches", so here's some screenshots of my results:

Original image:

After effects:

Effects applied to 3d models:

Movie before:

Movie after:

You can of course modify or add your own effects to create whatever type of look you want. For example, you could try to reproduce the effect for "A Scanner Darkly" or the Film Noir look in "Sin City". You can download 20 post-processing effects here: The Post-processing Collection

To work with your own images or movie, just place them in the "effect_image" or "effect_movie" folders. Place new .fx files in the "pp_shaders" folder. Let me know if you run into any problems, or have any comments/questions. Thanks.

Re: Apply effects to images and movies (download & screenshots) [Re: Zelek] #203152
04/19/08 21:36
04/19/08 21:36
Florida
Zelek Offline OP
Zelek  Offline OP

Florida
If you try it out, please let me know what you think :). This wasn't my original intention, but this is a way for people whose Gamestudio edition doesn't support Shader effects to practice editing/writing post-processing shaders. If you have any problems running it, please please let me know! Thanks.

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de