|
2 registered members (EW_bytes, ukgamer),
5,555
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Re: Menu Script
[Re: Masna]
#209967
06/06/08 22:53
06/06/08 22:53
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10 Brasil
alves
Newbie
|
Newbie
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10
Brasil
|
I am Brazilian, I will try to help more! You must declare PANEL and not BMAP
PANEL* MenuGame =
{
...
}
And within the block panel, you represent the buttons
PANEL* MenuGame =
{
button (250, 250, "button1.bmp", "button2.bmp", "button3.bmp", function1, function2, function3);
}
Example functional:
//header
//=================
#include <acknex.h>
#include <default.c>
function HelpFunction();
function PlayFunction();
//Game Menu
//=====================
PANEL* GameMenu=
{
pos_x = 50;
pos_y = 50;
button (250, 250, "PlayButton1.bmp", "PlayButton2.bmp", "PlayButton3.bmp", PlayFunction, NULL, NULL);
button (250, 300, "HelpButton1.bmp", "HelpButton2.bmp", "HelpButton3.bmp", HelpFunction, NULL, NULL);
flags = OVERLAY | VISIBLE;
}
//Function main
//======================
function main()
{
mouse_mode = 2;
while (1)
{
mouse_pos.x = mouse_cursor.x;
mouse_pos.y = mouse_cursor.y;
wait (1);
}
}
//Help Function
//======================
function HelpFunction()
{
}
//Game start function
//======================
function PlayFunction()
{
}
Sorry evil English. I hope I have helped.
Last edited by alves; 06/06/08 22:56.
|
|
|
|