Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 00:46
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (cwford, AndrewAMD, JeyKey II), 21,007 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Can I use Lite-C Free for competition? #216972
07/20/08 13:48
07/20/08 13:48
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 91
C
Coisox Offline OP
Junior Member
Coisox  Offline OP
Junior Member
C

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 91
Hi,

If I'm using Lite-C Free version for competition, does it count as "Commercial"? And what if I win the prize? Any royalty to pay out?

Re: Can I use Lite-C Free for competition? [Re: Coisox] #216976
07/20/08 14:01
07/20/08 14:01
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,211
İstanbul, Turkey
Quad Offline
Senior Expert
Quad  Offline
Senior Expert

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,211
İstanbul, Turkey
you can enter contests with free version afaik.

This goes to "Ask Conitec" i guees.


3333333333
Re: Can I use Lite-C Free for competition? [Re: Quad] #216977
07/20/08 14:08
07/20/08 14:08
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 91
C
Coisox Offline OP
Junior Member
Coisox  Offline OP
Junior Member
C

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 91
Hmm... what is "Hop to" function for? (at the bottom right of the m).
I thought it will move my topic to another section but I'm not sure what has happened. smile


Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1