Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 4,333 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Reflecting models in mirrors #19229
11/02/03 22:39
11/02/03 22:39
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 60
SpaceJim Offline OP
Junior Member
SpaceJim  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 60
Is it possible to reflect models as well as geometry in pro-version mirrors? I was wondering if there is a flag or something I'm missing.

[EDIT]

Ok, I have just discovered that models actually are reflected, but only when viewed above a certain altitude (my mirror is the floor) as soon as you go below this altitude (ie stand on the floor) the model vanished in the reflection.
Is there something to adjust this, or is it a bug?


Last edited by SpaceJim; 11/02/03 22:48.

Ok knuckleheads, listen up: Their = Belonging to, ie "Their wives had beards". There = As in "Look over there" They're = Short for "They are" L O F I G A M E S . C O M
Re: Reflecting models in mirrors [Re: SpaceJim] #19230
11/02/03 23:19
11/02/03 23:19
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 60
SpaceJim Offline OP
Junior Member
SpaceJim  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 60
Ok, I've fixed it, it was a problem with the views .genius, i simply put an invisible entity above the mirrored floor and set that to the genius, all is good.




Ok knuckleheads, listen up: Their = Belonging to, ie "Their wives had beards". There = As in "Look over there" They're = Short for "They are" L O F I G A M E S . C O M

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1