Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (ukgamer), 9,350 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Syntax check in SED? #265478
05/12/09 17:12
05/12/09 17:12
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Michael_McCrickard Offline OP
Member
Michael_McCrickard  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Is is just me, or does the Syntax Check function not work in SED? I mean, I have never seen it work and I've been using Acknex for years.

Re: Syntax check in SED? [Re: Michael_McCrickard] #265481
05/12/09 17:17
05/12/09 17:17
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,141
Baunatal, Germany
Tobias Offline

Moderator
Tobias  Offline

Moderator

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,141
Baunatal, Germany
Syntax check was A6 only I think, and never very useful because it just gave the same error messages that you get anyway in the engine window.

Re: Syntax check in SED? [Re: Michael_McCrickard] #265482
05/12/09 17:36
05/12/09 17:36
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Michael_McCrickard Offline OP
Member
Michael_McCrickard  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
It never worked for me in A5 or A6, as far as I can remember. Now I've switched to Lite-C and I don't even get the error messages in the engine window! I have to open up the ackerr.txt file ... arrrghh!!

Re: Syntax check in SED? [Re: Michael_McCrickard] #265486
05/12/09 17:53
05/12/09 17:53
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,211
İstanbul, Turkey
Quad Offline
Senior Expert
Quad  Offline
Senior Expert

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,211
İstanbul, Turkey
delete the -eq command line option from sed preferences


3333333333
Re: Syntax check in SED? [Re: Quad] #265495
05/12/09 18:54
05/12/09 18:54
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Michael_McCrickard Offline OP
Member
Michael_McCrickard  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Great! Thanks, Quadraxas! That did it.


Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1