Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (EW_bytes, ukgamer), 5,555 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Generating sound effects #267529
05/24/09 18:14
05/24/09 18:14
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Marc_Gagne Offline OP
Junior Member
Marc_Gagne  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
I want to create sound effects for my game but I don't know how! I use Audacity but I don't understand how it works. Can anybody help me?


"Chaos. War. Death. This is what I see."
Raistlin Majere
Re: Generating sound effects [Re: Marc_Gagne] #267536
05/24/09 19:10
05/24/09 19:10
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 706
Schortens Germany
Landixus Offline
User
Landixus  Offline
User

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 706
Schortens Germany
http://www.freesound.org/ <<--- the easy way

The other way:
Buy a Microphone and the world of sounds is yours.

http://www.monacor.de/typo3/index.php?id=84&L=0&artid=7360&spr=EN&typ=full
^^english
http://www.monacor.de/typo3/index.php?id=84&L=0&artid=7360&spr=DE&typ=full
^^german

Oh i see they use Typo 3 *ieeeks*

what ever, this is a good recording machine for record sounds


My Blog German: http://blog.quakeit.de/
www.quakeit.de ||
Airfix Game in Cooperation with:
www.3drt.com
Models Levels and Textures
Re: Generating sound effects [Re: Landixus] #267675
05/25/09 19:38
05/25/09 19:38
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Marc_Gagne Offline OP
Junior Member
Marc_Gagne  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Thank you, I think I will take the easy way, although in the future I could consider the second.


"Chaos. War. Death. This is what I see."
Raistlin Majere

Moderated by  aztec, Blink, HeelX 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1