Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (KRT), 7,898 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Interpolate bone animation? #271500
06/13/09 14:31
06/13/09 14:31
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Michael_McCrickard Offline OP
Member
Michael_McCrickard  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 208
Has anyone gotten the "Interpolate bone animation" feature (under Manage Frames) to work? After several frustrating attempts, this is what I tried:

- I made a very simple model of two elongated cubes and hooked them together with a single bone.
- I made two key frames of animation and in the second one, I used the bone to rotate one of the cubes by 90 degrees.
-Then I added another frame in-between the first two and checked the "Interpolate bone animation" box.
- Now frame 2 should have the rotated cube at about 45 degrees, in other words, the angle should be about halfway between where it is in frame 1 and frame 3.
- But frame 2 looks just like frame 1!

If this super-simple test fails to work, I'm starting to wonder if this feature works at all. Or am I doing something wrong?

Re: Interpolate bone animation? [Re: Michael_McCrickard] #278241
07/12/09 19:31
07/12/09 19:31
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,247
Baden Württemberg, Germany
Espér Offline
Expert
Espér  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,247
Baden Württemberg, Germany
good question.. haven´t tried it yet...
this would make my animation proble much easier ^^

Edit:
ok.. it´s not working for me too...

Last edited by Espér; 07/12/09 19:49. Reason: TESTED!

Selling my Acknex Engine Editions (A7 Com & A8 Pro):
>> click here if you are interested <<

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1