Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,397 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Force feedback? #22092
01/16/04 00:13
01/16/04 00:13
Kamiomi Offline OP
Kamiomi  Offline OP

I just finished playing the scariest game I've ever played (Fatal Frame II:Crimson Butterfly on PS2), and I must say it was the best use of the Dual Shock controller I've seen - as far as using vibration to set the mood rather than solely to respond to collisions and damage.

I was just wondering if 3DGS supports vibration functions on Joysticks, Controllers, and Mice (Mouses?)?

I got this .dll which is supposed to handle that stuff, but it didn't come with a manual or any instructions at all - and their reference to a website with a manual refers instead, to a website without a manual...

Is there another way to do it? Can 3DGS do it without a .dll? Is there another .dll somewhere that I can get?

Can I ask any more questions in one post?

Kami-

Re: Force feedback? [Re: Kamiomi] #22093
02/03/04 04:07
02/03/04 04:07
DocJoe Offline
DocJoe  Offline

Principially you have to access forcefeedback by a DLL. I made one anytime before. I have two example, one with little manual:

Sample 1 with manual

Sample 2 - car sample (without manual - primitiv test)

The DLL isn't perfect, but fine for first tests. I'll perfectionize the DLL anytime I find time. I also gave my test level to the acknex site (demos -> vultures castle).

Acknex Site

You also can access a ForceFeedback mouse. This feature isn't ask a lot, but for people like you and me, it's a must, not? For this feature get the immersion SDK

Immersion SDK

Don't take the cake to the party.

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de