Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,382 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Integrating Newton Physics with 3DGS #23241
02/13/04 06:22
02/13/04 06:22
K
Kenny_Burns Offline OP
Kenny_Burns  Offline OP
K

Hello everyone I am kind of new to 3DGS and I am not trying to create Halo or GTA on my first try. I have been messing with 3DGS and learning it, but I would like to know how to integrate the Newton Physics Engine into my learning. If there is any tutorials on how to integrate these two sets I would love to know. I couldn't find any. I am basically just messing with 3DGS because it is the game engine my college had picked up to teach in our Digital Game Design Bachelors Degree. I have been integrating things I created in 3D Max into 3DGS and now I want to use some physics to give it a relistic feel. Like I said I am not necessarily creating a game, but I am learning the tools so I can eventually get to that point. I have a great understanding for the programming. I came from using Macromedia Director's Lingo. So I know the basics of programming. I am just trying to learn the C-script syntax. if someone could help out it would be great. Also if you need a good 3d modeler for a project let me know. As long as you give me credit for the models you can use them. Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Re: Integrating Newton Physics with 3DGS [Re: Kenny_Burns] #23242
02/13/04 07:04
02/13/04 07:04
Ohio, USA
V
vrkaya Offline
vrkaya  Offline
V

Ohio, USA
You do know that Newton has it's own forum, correct? It's at www.physicsengine.com

That's the best place to ask about adding Newton to 3DGS projects.

Regards, Ron

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de