Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, Akow, degenerate_762), 1,430 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
altering a frame in med without altering all the later frames #299901
11/27/09 22:49
11/27/09 22:49
C
Chaeon Offline OP
Chaeon  Offline OP
C

im skeleton animating my models in med, and i often need to alter a frame without the same bone rotations being added onto all the later frames.

though the manual doesnt seem to cover this, i found that the toolbar button with a picture of two gearwheels on it (that simply calls itself "options" when u mouse over it) opens a option box that controls the severity of snap for rotate scale and move respectively. the bottom half of this box has two sliders and a couple of checkboxes, and i found that when i uncheck the "use frame range" checkbox i am able to alter a single frame without later frames following.

but this only works sometimes, the last rotation i tried caused the next frame to change but no frame later than that, and even more weirdly the effectiveness of unchecking "use frame range" seems to differ depending on which bone i rotate.

i think it might have something to do with whether the later frames are "keyframes" or not.

could someone please explain whats going on, or post a link to a manual page that explains how to adjust an indiviual frame? would be much appreciated -_-

I HEART 3DGS
Re: altering a frame in med without altering all the later frames [Re: Chaeon] #299929
11/28/09 07:07
11/28/09 07:07
USA, Florida
3dworld Offline
3dworld  Offline

USA, Florida
My friend I've been working with 3d game studio since the version A5 and that error hasn't be corrected yet.
If you find the answer I'll be thankful and I think that more than one person in the forum will be happy to know how to modify the animation in a frame (using bones or vertex animation) without affect the other frames. I hope someone else check this post with a possible answer. confused

No matter what people tell you,  words and ideas can change the world.
Re: altering a frame in med without altering all the later frames [Re: 3dworld] #300268
12/01/09 00:56
12/01/09 00:56
C
Chaeon Offline OP
Chaeon  Offline OP
C

hey thanks for your reply

a bug? ah well there ARE a hundred little workarounds including, if all else fails, moving the frame to the end for as long as it takes to edit it. now i know im not just being noob by doing it laugh

I HEART 3DGS

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de