But as I'm enthustiastic dev (and perhaps too much in need to complete a project) I'm still going to lurk around GS and these forums, however in past months I've had few questions that fit in no gategory and would like to ask them now. (And yes the title was immature reference to earlier "i'm leaving post" but... well not much immature thigns happening for me for a while ;))

First I'd like to ask about GS editions. How does the team edition work? If I buy a team edition now do I A) Have to have team that uses it or can I buy it and give licenses to others later? B) Does team edition receive normal updates like other GS editions (non-team of course!), ie when A8 is released and I buy a team edition license will I receive the updates till future (possible) A9?

How about pro edition? Can anyone share opinions about automatic lod and terrain chunk? As I'm developing still my RPG and it's mostly happening in outdoors those two things are a big deal to me when considering different editions to buy. And how about distributable editors? Can they all be included in the release, how about can I control how much end user can use ditributabled editors? This is relelvant for since the alpha rc I've been working on a editor that can parse and edit files that I create for the game, however as the work requiredd on the editor is huge I'd like to consider other options too.

How about Mac using? I've never owned a Mac, but as I've used other macs I'm going to buy one. Can mac run GS through BootCamp windows normally? I've understood that windows is really Windows throuh BootCamp and not just a emulated, like Wine.. tho they are completly two different things.

And I must say that I was surpriesd that I could run SED through Wine laugh

That's the questions ladies/gentelemen. Hope you'll have a pleasant year, I'll be back during the spring at least. Hopefully there'll be some people wihtout nothing to do *cough*

regards
Walori

Last edited by Walori; 07/11/10 11:21. Reason: Had to make the title more descriptive even if this is offtopic zone