Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, 1 invisible), 3,118 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Model Collision Hulls in physics? #30048
07/08/04 05:36
07/08/04 05:36
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,342
WizRealm Offline OP
Expert
WizRealm  Offline OP
Expert

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,342
Ok I'm playing around with the physics system and I got a little ball rolling around that moves according to the arrow keys that's working great. It collides with level geometry fine and looks great but if I try to use a model for like an upward slope it collides into it's bounding box. I thought A6 was using polygon collision so why isn't the physics or am I missing something? I want to use the model for a slope the ball can go up that isn't a possible shape to make in wed (well maybe it is but not easily).

Re: Model Collision Hulls in physics? [Re: WizRealm] #30049
07/08/04 06:09
07/08/04 06:09
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,236
San Diego, CA
M
Marco_Grubert Offline
Expert
Marco_Grubert  Offline
Expert
M

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,236
San Diego, CA
For performance reasons models use bounding boxes by default. If you set the model's polygon flag ( slope.polygon=on; ) the real shape is used instead.


Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1