Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 09/28/26 10:17
A3 projects
by rayp. 09/27/26 20:38
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (3run), 3,505 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19242 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sound for Physx based entities? #408529
10/02/12 23:57
10/02/12 23:57
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133
Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
G
gameplan Offline OP
Member
gameplan  Offline OP
Member
G

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133
Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
Hi,

i dont find anything about soundeffects that belong to physx based/controlled entites in the manual. Im just searching for a possibility to achieve different soundeffects, that belong to what happenes to the physxentity (for example sliding with objects on walls or let an object hit a wall (so this should result in differend soundeffects)).

How can I achieve this? Thanks.

Last edited by gameplan; 10/02/12 23:59.

Version: A8 free
OS: Windows 10
Re: Sound for Physx based entities? [Re: gameplan] #408530
10/03/12 04:51
10/03/12 04:51
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 320
TANA/Madagascar
3dgs_snake Offline
Senior Member
3dgs_snake  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 320
TANA/Madagascar
Hi,

You need to use physX events to trigger sound effects ( EVENT_FRICTION ).

Re: Sound for Physx based entities? [Re: 3dgs_snake] #408997
10/10/12 07:26
10/10/12 07:26
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5,378
Caucasus
3run Online
Senior Expert
3run  Online
Senior Expert

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5,378
Caucasus
I had a problem with "pXent_setcollisionflag" and vehicle I've made. It seems that event's are triggered when car touches it's wheels.. I tried to use groups to make sure, that collusions are disabled (even if I setup no internal collusions between car and wheel in "pXcon_add"), but still I was getting crash when car landed on it's wheels..


Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1