|
1 registered members (3run),
3,505
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
getting mouse/crosshair in the middle of the screen
#408693
10/05/12 20:03
10/05/12 20:03
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133 Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
gameplan
OP
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133
Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
|
Hi,
this is a very simple problem, but I dont know, why this code doesnt work. I am trying to get the crosshair in the middle of the screen, and I use mouse_mode = 1. This is my code:
mouse_pos.x = screen_size.x/2; mouse_pos.x = screen_size.y/2;
But the mouse stays on top of the gamewindow, not even in the middle. What did I wrong?
EDIT: What I need is the mousecursor to stay in the middle, so that I am able to click on entites. I think this should be easy, but somehow, there exists no such mouse_mode or something like this.
Thanks
Last edited by gameplan; 10/05/12 20:21.
Version: A8 free OS: Windows 10
|
|
|
Re: getting mouse/crosshair in the middle of the screen
[Re: Superku]
#408696
10/05/12 20:10
10/05/12 20:10
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133 Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
gameplan
OP
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 133
Germany, Supergeheimes Hinter-...
|
A panel wont work, because I need to click with this pointer on entities. EDIT: How do I use SetCursorPos, it is not explained in the manual?
Last edited by gameplan; 10/05/12 20:14.
Version: A8 free OS: Windows 10
|
|
|
Moderated by mk_1, Perro, rayp, Realspawn, Rei_Ayanami, rvL_eXile, Spirit, Superku, Tobias, TSG_Torsten, VeT
|