Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, 1 invisible), 3,118 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Free online character generator #424112
06/10/13 17:25
06/10/13 17:25
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,993
Karlsruhe
PadMalcom Offline OP
Serious User
PadMalcom  Offline OP
Serious User

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,993
Karlsruhe
I'm pretty stunned right now. First, MasterQ32 told me that all Autodesk software is free for students (http://students.autodesk.com) and then I found Autodesk Pinocchio, a web based 3d character generator:

http://projectpinocchio.autodesk.com

Unfortunately, models are not animated by default (but rigged!) but with motionbuilder you can add animations.

Re: Free online character generator [Re: PadMalcom] #424137
06/11/13 04:16
06/11/13 04:16
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
T
themuzikman Offline
Newbie
themuzikman  Offline
Newbie
T

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
I just realized they had free student version software the other week myself! I wish I had known about that. Anyway, this looks pretty good. I actually used FaceGen for a while to make 3D models of my actual head lol..


Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1