Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (JeyKey II), 20,386 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Opening week value #465237
04/13/17 20:09
04/13/17 20:09
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 336
Rogaland
N
nanotir Offline OP
Senior Member
nanotir  Offline OP
Senior Member
N

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 336
Rogaland
Hi

I am using the open week price to generate some lines from it in live trading. What I noticed is that this value is far from the real sometimes. I guess the reason is that I get the wrong tick quote and zorro use this one as the open price. I am using mt4 bridge 1.11. I have not shifted to 1.13 yet tho.

Quote:

BarPeriod = 60;
vars Opw = series(price());
if(hour()==00 and dow()==1) {Opw[0]= priceOpen();}
else {Opw[0]= Opw[1];}


Maybe I could avoid wrong price quotes using


Quote:

if(hour()==01 and dow()==1) {Opw[0]= priceOpen(1);}
else {Opw[0]= Opw[1];}

Re: Opening week value [Re: nanotir] #465250
04/14/17 11:35
04/14/17 11:35
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 180
Prague
pcz Offline
Member
pcz  Offline
Member

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 180
Prague
From the changelog - could be relevant:

MT4 bridge V1.11 did not properly filter away price outliers by some MT4 servers, which could cause price and profit spikes on the chart (fixed in V1.52.2).


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1