Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (JimSimons, TipmyPip, 3run, 1 invisible), 15,917 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
EUR/JPY and NZD/USD Data #465764
05/11/17 13:55
05/11/17 13:55
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
A
atr Offline OP
Newbie
atr  Offline OP
Newbie
A

Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
For testing I need the following .t6 data:

EUR/JPY from 2002 to 2009 and 2017
NZD/USD from 2002 to 2009 and 2017

I would be very grateful if anyone could put in this forum or in the Zorro Project webpage these .t6 data.

Thank you in advance.

Re: EUR/JPY and NZD/USD Data [Re: atr] #465794
05/12/17 16:47
05/12/17 16:47
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 180
Prague
pcz Offline
Member
pcz  Offline
Member

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 180
Prague
I can upload Dukascopy from August 2003 onwards (but I'm not sure how useful are the first few years for backtest purposes).

Re: EUR/JPY and NZD/USD Data [Re: pcz] #465797
05/12/17 17:31
05/12/17 17:31
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 369
D
Dalla Offline
Senior Member
Dalla  Offline
Senior Member
D

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 369

Last edited by Dalla; 05/12/17 17:32.
Re: EUR/JPY and NZD/USD Data [Re: Dalla] #465798
05/12/17 20:30
05/12/17 20:30
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
A
atr Offline OP
Newbie
atr  Offline OP
Newbie
A

Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
Pcz and Dalla.Thank you very much for your help! I downloaded data from histdata and it works!


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1