Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (JimSimons, Volkovstudio, 1 invisible), 17,565 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bat file for different accounts #475427
12/07/18 14:34
12/07/18 14:34
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 70
AZ
C
chsmac85 Offline OP
Junior Member
chsmac85  Offline OP
Junior Member
C

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 70
AZ
Hello,

I'm trying to build a .bat file as suggested in the manual at: https://zorro-trader.com/manual/en/vps.htm

I can get zorro to start multiple sessions, but I am not able to have it trade on different accounts. Here's what I have tried but neither works.

START Zorro.exe -broker OANDA1 -trade mystrategy -stay
START Zorro.exe -broker OANDA2 -trade mystrategy -stay

and

START Zorro.exe -account OANDA1 -trade mystrategy -stay
START Zorro.exe -account OANDA2 -trade mystrategy -stay

The goal is that if the VPS restarts and I'm not aware or nearby that the .bat file would start zorro back up immediately.

Once I get the different accounts set up. I'm wanting to test to see if the slider values are remembered. Can that be explicitly set here as well? e.g. -slider 5000

Re: Bat file for different accounts [Re: chsmac85] #475436
12/08/18 17:08
12/08/18 17:08
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 70
AZ
C
chsmac85 Offline OP
Junior Member
chsmac85  Offline OP
Junior Member
C

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 70
AZ
found my answer in the manual. I was looking in the wrong section. I needed to look in
https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/command.htm

START Zorro.exe -c OANDA1 -trade mystrategy -stay
START Zorro.exe -c OANDA2 -trade mystrategy -stay


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1