Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (JimSimons, TipmyPip, 3run, 1 invisible), 15,917 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Heatmap not working? #477552
07/05/19 15:03
07/05/19 15:03
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Peeyotch Offline OP
Newbie
Peeyotch  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't find anything in the manual that explains what's going on. I'm trying to see the correlation heatmaps for the Z8 and Z9 systems (Zorro S user), but all I get when I hit [Train] is a blank chart. There is a plot labeled "Correlation", but that's all. See attached image.

Attached Files heatmap.PNG
Re: Heatmap not working? [Re: Peeyotch] #477559
07/06/19 11:23
07/06/19 11:23
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,140
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,140
Frankfurt
This is no dumb question, it is in fact a Zorro bug. A fixed version will be uploaded next week.


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1