Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 09/28/26 10:17
A3 projects
by rayp. 09/27/26 20:38
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (ratz), 2,955 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19242 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Download m1 Data while trading #478705
11/30/19 10:42
11/30/19 10:42
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
M
MatPed Offline OP
User
MatPed  Offline OP
User
M

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
While live trading through the Mt4 bridge, and after the usual Algo/Asset loop I'd like to download the m1 data of all assets of the just closed bar.
How can I do it I have played with some updatedays/stardate but I guess I miss something.

Thank you in advance

Re: Download m1 Data while trading [Re: MatPed] #478717
12/04/19 14:57
12/04/19 14:57
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
M
MatPed Offline OP
User
MatPed  Offline OP
User
M

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
Any Idea?

Re: Download m1 Data while trading [Re: MatPed] #478721
12/04/19 16:45
12/04/19 16:45
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,135
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,135
Frankfurt
I would use a bar period of 1 minute and append at any bar for any asset the currend candle to a dataset.


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1