Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 19,389 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tick data and OHLC in the same script #478894
01/07/20 16:47
01/07/20 16:47
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
P
pablomfz Offline OP
Guest
pablomfz  Offline OP
Guest
P

Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Hi,

I wondering if it is possible to work with OHLC data in a script that it needs tick data:

I set:
Code
set(PLOTNOW, TICKS);
History = ".t1";
BarPeriod = 1./60;

and in the tick function:
Code
function tick()
{
  // do whatever you want
  printf("\nLast Tick: %f", priceClose(0)); //This prints the quote price successfully

  printf("\n Price Low Time Frame 5 min: %f , Price Low Time Frame 60: %f", priceLow(0),PriceLow(0)); //Here I see OHLC data for 1 second but I need priceLow for 5min and 60 min
}

How can I access OHLC from different timeframes while the script is using .t1 files with a BarPeriod = 1./60?
Thank you!

Pablo.

Re: Tick data and OHLC in the same script [Re: pablomfz] #478895
01/07/20 21:37
01/07/20 21:37
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 55
ozgur Offline
Junior Member
ozgur  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 55
Declare global series() and fill them in run() using TimeFrame then access them in tick() [Assuming you are after for closed bar values].


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1