Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (JimSimons, Volkovstudio, 1 invisible), 17,162 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
How to use my own Notepad++ #479254
03/09/20 21:02
03/09/20 21:02
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Lozoteva Offline OP
Newbie
Lozoteva  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to install the Zorro plugin for Notepad++ in my own instance of Notepad++.
Just to be clear, before installing Zorro I had my own Notepad++ installed with all the configurations/plugins etc in place... now after installing Zorro I would like to use this previous instance and integrating the Zorro features/plugin...
Any idea?
I have tried to find something in the manual but could not find anything helpful....
I guess I need the Zorro plugin itself.... and wondering if a copy and paste from [....\Zorro\Notepad++\plugins] would do the trick.
Thanks

Re: How to use my own Notepad++ [Re: Lozoteva] #479260
03/11/20 12:23
03/11/20 12:23
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
I think you need to copy these files:

Notepad++\langs.xml
Notepad++\shortcuts.xml
Notepad++\plugins\APIs\c.xml

Re: How to use my own Notepad++ [Re: Lozoteva] #479263
03/11/20 17:50
03/11/20 17:50
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Lozoteva Offline OP
Newbie
Lozoteva  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Dear jcl, thanks for the feedback.... I tried but unfortunately it did not do the trick. Thanks anyway.


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1