Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AlleyRatStudios), 7,500 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Troubleshooting R installation #484817
12/12/21 06:53
12/12/21 06:53
Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 9
Waikato
T
TimExcellent Offline OP
Newbie
TimExcellent  Offline OP
Newbie
T

Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 9
Waikato
Hi,

Recently installed R and some dependencies but in the RTest script I dont think I'm getting the proper output and I'm unsure what to do, I have installed RQuantLib and RTools and verified its in order, but no beans, I've also followed this https://robotwealth.com/integrating-r-with-the-zorro-backtesting-and-execution-platform/ and updated the files etc, and followed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZBf34Akgo to verify the rtools installation but its looking like something is wrong with the path for the terminal perhaps but I guess the error I'm getting something must still be configured incorrectly. Anyone had this before?

Thanks

Attached Files Zorro Screenshot 2021-12-12 014414.pngZorro2 Screenshot 2021-12-12 014414.png
Last edited by TimExcellent; 12/12/21 06:55.
Re: Troubleshooting R installation [Re: TimExcellent] #484819
12/12/21 11:42
12/12/21 11:42
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
G
Grant Offline
Senior Member
Grant  Offline
Senior Member
G

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
Your Rterm path should end with '\RTerm.exe'

Re: Troubleshooting R installation [Re: Grant] #484821
12/12/21 22:05
12/12/21 22:05
Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 9
Waikato
T
TimExcellent Offline OP
Newbie
TimExcellent  Offline OP
Newbie
T

Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 9
Waikato
oh wow thanks Grant... will add another hour of sleep to routine perhaps...

Last edited by TimExcellent; 12/12/21 22:05.
Re: Troubleshooting R installation [Re: TimExcellent] #484822
12/12/21 22:51
12/12/21 22:51
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
G
Grant Offline
Senior Member
Grant  Offline
Senior Member
G

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
The devil is in the details, happened to me so many times LOL


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1