Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 14,965 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Start Time of Z Strategies #486459
08/22/22 16:31
08/22/22 16:31
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 22
Frankfurt am Main
B
BrainSailor Offline OP
Newbie
BrainSailor  Offline OP
Newbie
B

Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 22
Frankfurt am Main
Hi,
I have a simple question regarding the start time of the Z Strategies. I was looking for the question in the forum but did not find any. Apologies if somebody already asked that. In that case, please point me to the other thread...

I did read in the help file, that it is not advised to start strategies during the weekend or market periods where the market is closed. So my question is: When, in UTC time, is the best time to start the Z-Strategies, i.e. Z1 or Z12?
I am running the strategies on a server and switch the strategies of after market close on Friday. On the weekend I am doing some server maintenance and backup.

When would be the best time to start the strategies again?
Thanks,
BS

Re: Start Time of Z Strategies [Re: BrainSailor] #487060
01/06/23 17:33
01/06/23 17:33
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 65
alun Offline
Junior Member
alun  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 65
Hey BrainSailor,

not sure where did you get this info from. I'm running Z1 on my demo since last September - I keep it live 24x7 - everything seems to be fine. So I don't think you need to manually pause/resume it.


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1