Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 4,102 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
physic cable #47218
06/04/05 13:17
06/04/05 13:17
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 34
France
S
Superjeu3D Offline OP
Newbie
Superjeu3D  Offline OP
Newbie
S

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 34
France
Hello with all,
veiled that made a few times that I stopped 3DGS and I have just begun again. I am making a cord, I thus created the physics objects, all this master key well, but veiled, I do not manage to attach the pieces of the cord between the physics objects. Thanks for your help...
bye

Re: physic cable [Re: Superjeu3D] #47219
06/06/05 22:45
06/06/05 22:45
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,236
San Diego, CA
M
Marco_Grubert Offline
Expert
Marco_Grubert  Offline
Expert
M

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,236
San Diego, CA
phcon_add(PH_BALL, entity1, entity2) is what you are looking for to join two pieces together.


Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1