Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 00:46
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (cwford, AndrewAMD, JeyKey II), 21,007 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
How to place a limit order with zorro? #486533
09/02/22 17:59
09/02/22 17:59
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 12
N
nerdkorea Offline OP
Newbie
nerdkorea  Offline OP
Newbie
N

Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 12
How can I set a limit order using zorro? I have the limit price, stop price, and the profit target (in absolute and not in relative values)

How do I setup a pending trade once my algo finds what it was looking for. I tried some stuff with setting entry and stop but without success.

Re: How to place a limit order with zorro? [Re: nerdkorea] #486534
09/02/22 20:40
09/02/22 20:40
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
G
Grant Offline
Senior Member
Grant  Offline
Senior Member
G

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 318
Netherlands
In case your code isn't working, then post that code and explain what goes wrong.

I assume you've read https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/buylong.htm ?


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1