Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by jcl. 10/09/26 16:00
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, cwford, JeyKey II, 1 invisible), 17,133 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Backtest strategy on bitcoin/crypto #487506
05/23/23 08:11
05/23/23 08:11
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 72
J
JamesHH Offline OP
Junior Member
JamesHH  Offline OP
Junior Member
J

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 72
I know I have used Zorro to do this before a couple of years ago, but I don't recall how I got the data.

Is there some easy way to get Zorro files for bitcoin data?

Re: Backtest strategy on bitcoin/crypto [Re: JamesHH] #487521
05/26/23 04:36
05/26/23 04:36
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 72
J
JamesHH Offline OP
Junior Member
JamesHH  Offline OP
Junior Member
J

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 72
This is pretty much answered on the Zorro Download page.

But where does the Bitcoin M1 historical data come from: which broker?


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1