Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (TipmyPip, Ayumi, AndrewAMD), 10,382 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Zorro Beta 2.61: PyTorch #488271
06/10/24 14:42
06/10/24 14:42
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
jcl Offline OP

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline OP

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
The new beta version now supports Python-based deep learning networks with the 64-bit Zorro. An example with PyTorch is included.

Re: Zorro Beta 2.61: PyTorch [Re: jcl] #488379
09/10/24 19:50
09/10/24 19:50
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 2
M
Michael_B Offline
Guest
Michael_B  Offline
Guest
M

Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 2
I'm trying out the DeepLearn+/DeepLearnTorch combination right now and I have a question if I may. I run *all* of my Python projects within virtual environments (venv to be exact). Zorro64 is pointed (via ZorroFix.ini) to the global install of Python64 since it requires a DLL in order to execute Python code (virtual environments don't get DLLs, only EXEs). I apologize if I'm missing something here, but is there anyway to have Zorro64 run Python within a virtual environment? I'm trying to refrain from installing all of the deep learning packages at the global level, but I'm not seeing a way around this if Zorro64 is going to use a DLL to execute Python scripts. Thank you so much in advance for any advice!


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1