Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 00:48
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (VoroneTZ, vince, TipmyPip), 12,467 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S #489696
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 12
C
cwford Offline OP
Newbie
cwford  Offline OP
Newbie
C

Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 12
I need some help getting started:

1. I have a Zorro S.
2. I have an IB account.
3. I want to trade stocks and ETFs using the Z9 strategy.
4. This strategy requires first training on historical data
5. Documentation says use Stooq for historical stock quotes
6. Stooq now requires an API key that I cannot get thru the methods suggested by JCL in this forum

My two questions are:

1. If I cannot use Stooq, what historical data provider can I use?
2. What changes do I need to make to Zorro.ini, the strategy, or assets CSV file to use a historical data provider other than Stooq?

Thank you

Re: Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S [Re: cwford] #489697
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 12
C
cwford Offline OP
Newbie
cwford  Offline OP
Newbie
C

Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 12
Addendum:

Is anyone else using Zorro S to trade with the Z9 strategy? If so, what historical data provider are you using? How are you alerting Zorro to this new provider?

Thank you!


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1