Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, Kingware, AemStones, RealSerious3D), 1,388 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia
19054 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
3 positions on a Q & A team... #66200
03/12/06 22:12
03/12/06 22:12
Glasgow, Scotland
Lost Offline OP
Lost  Offline OP

Glasgow, Scotland
Hey,

So I picked up finishing off my game Nysho and the Attack of the Boons a couple of weeks back. It'd sort of been abandoned by uni work overload (lots of parties). So I'm back at it, the levels are done, the menus almost there etc etc. Still hoping Intense A.I. will be released in a state fit to use before I intend on hawking it to publishers as a "finished game"...anyway, I digress.

I'm putting this here now so I'm not in any rush with it. I'm looking for 3 volunteers to help me Q&A the game. I'll basically give you a copy of the game as it is by say...half way through/end of April (when I intend to be mostly finished) and you've just got to play it lots and see if there's any bits that just aint right!

I'm looking for fairly experienced users, not necessarily with GameStudio but people that have a good idea about the ammount of work that goes into a project and have the intelligence to effectively assure the game. Basically, no dumbasses.

So yeah, please leave your name here and anything else you'd consider helpful and I'll get back to you in a PM

Lost
Keepin' it orange.

Lost Games WIP - Nysho and the Attack of the Boons Rise up and flame me like the prepubescent man you outa be son!
Re: 3 positions on a Q & A team... [Re: Lost] #66201
03/13/06 06:18
03/13/06 06:18
India
M
msl_manni Offline
msl_manni  Offline
M

India
Hi,
Post a couple of interesting screenshots. If you need any Programming or development help then you can rely on me. I will see that if I can really help you to finish the project.
Bye,
MSL.

My Specialities Limited.
Re: 3 positions on a Q & A team... [Re: Lost] #66202
03/13/06 13:18
03/13/06 13:18

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi!

If you are in need of a beta-tester with experience in testing and programming, I will help you with deep testing (three different equiped systems), suggestions and critics.

mercuryus

Re: 3 positions on a Q & A team... [Re: ] #66203
03/13/06 22:08
03/13/06 22:08
Michigan
ICEman Offline
Developer
ICEman  Offline
Developer

Michigan
Not to sound greedy but uh... What's in it for us? I dont seem to have seen that mentioned..

(Bare in mind that if we have nothing to gain other than the satisfaction of doing a good deed to help a project, I'm actually crazy enough to still do it..)

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.
Re: 3 positions on a Q & A team... [Re: ICEman] #66204
03/13/06 23:13
03/13/06 23:13
Glasgow, Scotland
Lost Offline OP
Lost  Offline OP

Glasgow, Scotland
@ICEman - Heh not a whole lot I guess. I don't need really really deep testing, although mercuryus' offer of multiple machine testing is deffinately useful. See it more as a small focus group, there more to criticise certain things that I as a developer would struggle to see. For example, control issues or...bugs that only somebody who doesn't know the game inside out would find. I could do an open beta but you just get a flood of information.

Theres an old thread thats got a load of screenshots in it, and an out of date demo aswell although I doubt the links will still be active, the screens are though. Heres a link...

By the way, to those who have already offered their support I'll get in contact soon, just lettin the thread sit for a while before I do.

http://www.coniserver.net/ubbthreads/sho...e=2&fpart=1

Flick down to the 4th post in it.

EDIT: Whoah just realised, in those screens ignore the surroundings in the woodland and canyon levels, those have been changed to fitted terrains a long time ago and henceforth dont look like crap.

Last edited by Lost; 03/13/06 23:15.

Lost Games WIP - Nysho and the Attack of the Boons Rise up and flame me like the prepubescent man you outa be son!

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de