Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (JimSimons, AndrewAMD), 12,523 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Forcefield_damage #81893
07/17/06 10:13
07/17/06 10:13
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 93
Germany,RHLP
Orion Offline OP
Junior Member
Orion  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 93
Germany,RHLP
Hi!
How can I create a Forcefield_Damage (cube)?
I created a cube with a lava textur,added the template script and the action to
my cube.
But I get no damage and I fell trough the cube to the bottom.
What should I do?



Orion


Zitat:(Mein Motto) "life is short play more!"
Re: Forcefield_damage [Re: Orion] #81894
07/18/06 00:13
07/18/06 00:13
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,185
Ukraine
Lion_Ts Offline
Serious User
Lion_Ts  Offline
Serious User

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,185
Ukraine
move your question to [template] thread if you are using them.
I think you have to customize some values (flags, vars, skills) in the script or may be in your forcefield entities.
Sorry, I don't use template.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1