Thanks!

Well, there are several reasons why someone should consider some restrictions like quant measurement

• texturing: if you choose 256, 256x256 is your base texture size and (in a wider sense) more detailled than a lower measure
  • if you take a small measure, you could have problems with collision precision, physics eventually
  • if you take a measure which is very great, you could exceed on large maps the native map size and you could get errors at the bounds
  • if you take a very small measurement, you can eventually get in trouble when you do extensive division calculations
  • if you take a measure that is kinda proporional to the decimal 10-base, your calculations, etc., may be more "natural"; or: if you do reconstruction you can work precisely

The reason why I ask you for this, is that I write an own listener object for 3D sound at the moment and you can setup an own measurement (needed because the audio API uses an own world scale), but if you dont do this, I would like to provide a default value for most A6 users.

Last edited by HeelX; 01/14/07 10:40.