Did I tell you already how much I like your project? I like that its more of a "serious" kind of game, and its all adventury (A word that I just invented).

Making it in black and white feels fresh and gives the whole game that "Film noir"-theme (and it does look pretty much like you're after that kind of style?). If you give the game a strong story, then this is going to be a winner, can't wait to see the character you have there develop

I'm doing a similar project right now, so I know that it's full of interesting problems here and there - Inventory (although thats not so hard if you manage to do it right ), dialogs, etc. Let me know if I can provide a little help

It reminds me a little of Grim Fandango and Hotel Dusk, which is a great thing Keep it up, can't wait to see more progress

I hope you find someone to animate the model, as it would be a shame to see this project end (... or end up on another engine, although thats still better than to never see this project). Did you already make tests with the facial animation? (Because, believe it or not, in my project I am also seperating face and model - I once wrote code for a similar behaviour as in Wind Waker, which I could simply use then. I think I am talking too much about my project )

(I love the selfshadowing )

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!