I haven't done any of the face stuff, yet but it shouldn't be too hard given I know what I want.

Quote:

I hope you find someone to animate the model,

I actually have had two people inquire about the rigging. I've had dealing with one of them before and I know they can animate well. I've given them the option of hand animating if they would prefer to do this instead of dealing with mocap. I knew this would be the make or break feature and I probably wish now I'd done it long ago.

Quote:

If you give the game a strong story, then this is going to be a winner,

I'd like to think I have a strong story or at least something that has never been done in a game before. Most game plots are the same or you can find examples somewhere of it being done before or they're just flat out derivative. Mine is a bit different (more or less), and that's he beauty of the adventure genre. It's also why it ultimately doesn't matter whether it ends up a realtime 3D game or a 2D one. The story is what matters, and it's the same no matter what it looks like.

Quote:

Let me know if I can provide a little help

I'll keep you in mind. You've helped me quite a bit already on several occasions. Every little bit helps.

Quote:

I think I am talking too much about my project

I have this habit, too. Can't you tell?

Quote:

Hotel Dusk

I'm almost contemplating buying a Nintendo DS to play this. I love the unique animation style. It's limited and raw. Might get the Phoenix Wright games, too.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links